We are a go!: New Tiburon Extra Narrow (1 5/8") Penn 113H Frame/Spool Kits

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, November 19, 2017, 10:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordfox

Randy,
Please put me down for One (1) SILVER  W/GRAPHICS. I pm'D with additional info.
tcf

broadway

What about "VOTE" Vintage Offshore Tackle Especial for a name? May sound too political.
Dom

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Jeffro

Hard to turn away from these special kits... I'd be willing to wait a bit for 1 kit in RED.
Thanks!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Gfish on November 24, 2017, 11:09:26 PM
Yeah, didja decide?
Gfish

Lots of good suggestions, and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post, but we have haven't decided yet.   We will post the winner here as soon as we can choose one.

This might be too long to fit, but if it does, what would you think about "Ohanatani" on one side with the standard Tiburon graphics on the other, except maybe with a yellowtail/kingfish/amberjack image replacing the shark?
Ohanatani is a combination of ideas from Maxed Out and Fishy247.

Army_of_One

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on November 25, 2017, 01:35:34 AM
Quote from: Gfish on November 24, 2017, 11:09:26 PM
Yeah, didja decide?
Gfish

Lots of good suggestions, and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post, but we have haven't decided yet.   We will post the winner here as soon as we can choose one.

This might be too long to fit, but if it does, what would you think about "Ohanatani" on one side with the standard Tiburon graphics on the other, except maybe with a yellowtail/kingfish/amberjack image replacing the shark?
Maybe a Snapper?  I still think T4N1 flows the best with the model names, but I am kind of biased.  ;D  Thank you again for the opportunity to be a part of something awesome!
Another day in Paradise!

David Hall

Swami805

Man Randy, this looks like a popular item. Might have to increase the initial run.
T4XN?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

CooldadE

Quote from: CooldadE on November 20, 2017, 10:26:47 PM
Randy,
One Silver Kit if you please...
In a perfect world I would like a Silver frame and  Black spool.
Also I'm not sure what "Graphics" are...

Cool
Randy,
Upon further thought I would like to change from Silver to a Red kit with graphics...
Thanks
Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Army_of_One

Another day in Paradise!

Maxed Out

Quote from: Ron Jones on November 25, 2017, 05:55:53 AM
OhanaTani is perfect. A picture of the jurel is fitting.
Ron

Good call Ron
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

farmer56

farmer 56 here  ....  i would  like   one  silver  no graphics   if possible  one extra  spool   ..... hope this finds  you and your family well......

steelfish

Quote from: farmer56 on November 26, 2017, 12:27:41 AM
farmer 56 here  ....  i would  like   one  silver  no graphics   if possible  one extra  spool   ..... hope this finds  you and your family well......

Good call on the extra spool
Specially if its a small run
The Baja Guy

PescadorPete