I,m kinda thinking I don't like you?

Started by gstours, November 21, 2017, 04:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Taken from my boat in the winter,  weather was wet, and kinda choppy,   Butt its a spring brown bear and was great to see.

whalebreath

Bryan Young

Hahaha. He looks like he's giving you the stink eye.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

STRIPER LOU

Looks like he's thinking about dinner!!!

sdlehr

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on November 21, 2017, 02:10:01 PM
Looks like he's thinking about dinner!!!
Yeah, after a winter of being holed up in a cave I bet food is the first thing on it's mind...
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Bryan Young

Gary, you have to stop holding up those Salmon up in front of the bears
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bluefish69

Gary can bring home the Leftovers from the Dinner Party for the Bear.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Are you kidding they are like locusts.  There is nothing but bare earth when they get done.   ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gfish

Nice picture, Gary. Only from the boat... If it was me and I's land based, that pic. never woulda been taken.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

conchydong

Beautiful animal. I might have a little brown myself if I saw him on land and had no way out. ;D

Swami805

The absolute king of his universe, good to know there's still places to see things like that. You're a lucky man Gary
Do what you can with that you have where you are

1badf350

To settle the age old question, did you ask him if he does in fact s$;t in the woods?
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

gstours

Yes its the king of beasts    here where we live.    we were moving out of one cove to another,    then this big bugger was,      Nikon says Kapowwww!!!! ;D
  Love to show others....     soon

Ron Jones

Magnificent!
Makes you feel good to be alive.
Thanks
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

johndtuttle

He's cute and furry!

"RAWR"....John /runs away