Name This Kit: Suggestions for Name and Graphics for Extra Narrow 113H Kits?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, November 21, 2017, 07:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We would love to get some suggestions for the graphics for the front cross member of the extra narrow 113H frames.  If we use your idea, you will win a very cool (IMO) black Tiburon hat (see below). 

Please remember that we are only working with a little bit more than 1 5/8", so please keep it short.  The frame will look just like the frame in the photo below (photo credit to Andy Smith - SuperTuner Reels), only 5/8" narrower.

So far, we are leaning towards a centered "619" with images of yellowtail on each side.  619 is the traditional San Diego area code.  We would appreciate a thumbs up or down on that idea.

Thanks,

Randy

STRIPER LOU

How about "VOT" for Vintage Offshore Tackle with the yellowtail on each side. The 619 kinda locks it in for you lucky, sunny, cal guys. This works for every one plus it gives some credit and advertisement to the guy that got this project off the ground, Mr. R. P.

Just my couple of cents worth.

.............Lou

JRD

I like Lou's idea.  Or just "Vintage".  It will fit Randy' business name, the nature of the reel and most of it's operators.   I may have to change my order to include graphics depending on the final call.

steelfish

why dont keep it in the same track and easy to understand

T4N  = Narrow 113h

T4NN = Super Narrow 113h

most guys will know what a duble NN means

The Baja Guy

conchydong

Quote from: steelfish on November 21, 2017, 08:36:37 PM
why dont keep it in the same track and easy to understand

T4N  = Narrow 113h

T4NN = Super Narrow 113h

most guys will know what a duble NN means

I agree

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

MarkT

Or T4xN  for extra narrow.  Baja Jr would work.  People have wanted a smaller Baja Special for quite some time.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Fishy247

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

RowdyW

I guess the frame part number will be T4NN on the rear of the frame. How about Tib or Tiburon on the front? Or YTSN.

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Maxed Out

Tiny Tank

.....as far as graphics....how bout Mahi Mahi
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.