Name This Kit: Suggestions for Name and Graphics for Extra Narrow 113H Kits?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, November 21, 2017, 07:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Quote from: Dominick on November 22, 2017, 01:41:24 AM
You could always call it the "Dominick."  :D ;D
He only have 1-5/8" to work with Dominick. 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on November 22, 2017, 01:57:44 AM
Quote from: Dominick on November 22, 2017, 01:41:24 AM
You could always call it the "Dominick."  :D ;D
He only have 1-5/8" to work with Dominick. 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
I get no respect around here.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ReelFishingProblems

Does tiburon make the Hawaiian wide? Could it follow a geographic theme? SoCal narrow? Any other regions of the world that have specicific fishing styles using super narrow reels?
Thought from the uninformed peanut gallery here

Nick

Maxed Out

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

PacRat

I like the 4 character acronyms because they are simple and they will fit well on the narrow frame. I like T4XN or T4NN because they follow existing Tiburon naming convention.
Here are a couple more for consideration:
T4NX (because it almost looks like 'tank'...if you squint or have been drinking too much)
T4NK (because it looks even more like 'tank'...except you don't have to drink too much)

Whatever you choose this reel is already a winner.
-Mike

Army_of_One

Quote from: PacRat on November 22, 2017, 04:39:05 AM
I like the 4 character acronyms because they are simple and they will fit well on the narrow frame. I like T4XN or T4NN because they follow existing Tiburon naming convention.
Here are a couple more for consideration:
T4NX (because it almost looks like 'tank'...if you squint or have been drinking too much)
T4NK (because it looks even more like 'tank'...except you don't have to drink too much)

Whatever you choose this reel is already a winner.
-Mike

T4NK is the narrow topless kit? T4N1 after the Boss then!
Another day in Paradise!

PacRat

Yep, Sharkman is right....cross T4NK off the list. Already in use by Tiburon, not on the graphics but it could be too confusing.

swill88

TibRP or TRP or  TRP4XN

Rivverrat

Ever so often some knife or gun distributer will buy a large number from the maker & do a special run.

Given how long these reels will last I believe something would be lost regarding the history of these frames if the man who brought them forth was not clarified in some manner. Maybe "VOT SPECIAL" however its my is thought that  "VOT" should be placed some where, so there is never any doubt & give some deserved recognition to the man responsible....Jeff

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

David Hall

Maxed Out

None of any of this would be possible without Alan and this awesome forum.

If anyone deserves to be immortalized it would be Alan Tani, and personally I would be proud to own one or 3  ;D

Just my 2 cents..................    "Tani Tank"
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!