THIS IS HOW TO POST PICTURES TO THIS SITE

Started by Dominick, June 24, 2011, 06:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluefish69

All I know is my 8 Yr. Old Grandson can do more than me. I don't have many problems with reels. I won't open a Lever Drag Reel. I'll stick with Newell's & NORMAL Penn Reels.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Quote from: bluefish69 on November 03, 2015, 11:37:37 PM
Dominick

What did I do wrong today????

Mike
Quote from: bluefish69 on November 03, 2015, 11:54:51 PM
All I know is my 8 Yr. Old Grandson can do more than me. I don't have many problems with reels. I won't open a Lever Drag Reel. I'll stick with Newell's & NORMAL Penn Reels.

Mike
Mike it was a joke alluding to your technological acumen.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

bluefish69

Dominick

I did understand but it looks like I got you instead of you getting me. I neer have hide the fact the that I know nothing about these machines.

Mike

i
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

for you having a hard time posting avatars i used this online image resizer for my avatar;

www.resizeimage.net and it worked for me... :)

Lunker Larry

Posting pics and getting them to "fit" was always a problem for me before I found this. Super easy.

http://webresizer.com/resizer/
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

josa1

That's a nice trick.

Does anyone use a picture storage site other than PhotoBucket?  Can photos be installed from the Tani site photo gallery?

By the way, I found that changing my camera resolution to 1024 x 768 gave me the best clarity posting pictures on my Nikon Coolpix 6200 that I didn't have to resize.

josa1

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: josa1 on December 15, 2016, 07:26:51 PM
changing my camera resolution to 1024 x 768 gave me the best clarity posting pictures on my Nikon Coolpix 6200 that I didn't have to resize.

thanks for the tip! storage try cloud...

Fishy247

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

Test failed....that Ling looks undersized  ;D......Really though nice fish, where was it caught?   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Fishy247

Lol....thanks guys! I caught that one on a rental skiff off of Santa Cruz. It was about 10#-12# if I remember correctly.

Not sure if the picture showed up where I wanted it to though.

Midway Tommy

Quote from: Fishy247 on January 05, 2017, 12:41:07 AM
Lol....thanks guys! I caught that one on a rental skiff off of Santa Cruz. It was about 10#-12# if I remember correctly.

Not sure if the picture showed up where I wanted it to though.

Where was it supposed to be?
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Fishy247

It looks like it is below the written text area, like where you have the picture of your boat. I'll go back and read through this thread more carefully. I'd like to be able to insert pictures between lines of text.

Fishy247

Ok, looks like I'm gonna have to get a photobucket account. I was hoping I could do it another way.

Midway Tommy

That explains the anomaly then. Yes you need some outside picture host like photobucket, picturetrail, etc. You should be able to insert the image link anywhere you want within the text. Just put your cursor at the beginning of the next line below the text where you want it. I usually try to leave one open line/space between so things don't look so crowded.   
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)