Tiburon Newell 220 Conversion Kits?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, November 29, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldawg

Great idea I'd be interested. Something to do this winter.

Swami805

Randy do you have any colored 533 narrow kits?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Swami805 on December 03, 2017, 01:29:03 AM

I don't have any here Sheridan but I plan to call Tiburon on Monday to see what they can do for me. Which colors will work for you?

Thanks,.

Randy

Bryan Young

Quote from: r8rs4lf on December 02, 2017, 10:57:21 PM
I actually was looking for a black or silver 533 narrow kit as well to use with Bryan's side plates. Tiburon did not have them. Not even to mix and match. I hit you up as well Randy with no luck on the color I wanted. Luckily Bryan was kind enough to sell me his kit. He did have a black frame with a silver spool or vice versa. Might try to hit him up, see if he still has it and wants to sell.
Taking all of my stuff...  this came off my reel.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

I have a silver frame with a black spool that I'd be willing to sell.

Sorry Randy, didn't mean to hijack your thread
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 03, 2017, 01:42:12 AM
I have a silver frame with a black spool that I'd be willing to sell.

Sorry Randy, didn't mean to hijack your thread

No problem Bryan.

Swami805

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on December 03, 2017, 01:34:35 AM
Quote from: Swami805 on December 03, 2017, 01:29:03 AM

I don't have any here Sheridan but I plan to call Tiburon on Monday to see what they can do for me. Which colors will work for you?

Thanks,.

Randy
Red or purple. Thanks Randy
Do what you can with that you have where you are

streetnfish

I'll take one in black if you get some.

farmer56

farmer 56 here...      hey guys question  ,   would the 220  spools also fit  penn 180  ,  100 , or  any  155   narrowing project    ..... love those narrow reels..... expecting  blizzard  conditions  here  over  night ....winds close to 50 mph  now. wind chill  below zero now....farmer out...

eguinn

No, those spools where made to be used in reels that had bearings in them already.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: farmer56 on December 05, 2017, 12:22:37 AM
farmer 56 here...      hey guys question  ,   would the 220  spools also fit  penn 180  ,  100 , or  any  155   narrowing project    ..... love those narrow reels..... expecting  blizzard  conditions  here  over  night ....winds close to 50 mph  now. wind chill  below zero now....farmer out...

Farmer, the 220 spools will not work, as Ed said, but I do have a good collection of black plastic spools that will work in any of those narrow reels.  Please let me know if you can use any.

Thanks,

Randy

farmer56

farmer 56 here ...  sorry  about   hijacking thread  about    my  limited  knowledge  ....   just  knew  newell made  aluminum  spools for  some penn reels  ......   thanks Ed  and Randy....  also Randy   i  cant wait for the tiburon  extra  narrow  113n   silver  no graphics   one  extra  spool    ...   how is that for hijacking thread twice  ....  must be the 50 mph winds  -  snow -  temps falling ..  freezing  my   thought   processes  ...  farmer  out

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: farmer56 on December 05, 2017, 12:22:37 AM

Thank you for your business Farmer.  I am expecting to ship the narrow 113H kits by the end of the first week of January, possibly sooner.

I do have a good used Newell aluminum spool to fit the 180, 100 or 155 for $30 plus $3.75 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  Would you like it?

Thanks,

Randy

farmer56

farmer 56  here....  yes  i want   ....  what is your mailing address    money  will be in mail  mon.   thanks randy       ......    farmer out

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: farmer56 on December 11, 2017, 12:00:42 AM
farmer 56  here....  yes  i want   ....  what is your mailing address    money  will be in mail  mon.   thanks randy       ......    farmer out

Thank you farmer.  PM sent.

Randy