Add bell peppers, onion, tomatoes and cilantro
Bring to a simmer and cook till onions soften
Set aside to cool before handling to stuff chiles

Stuff chiles with pork mixture and arrange in casserole dish
Top with salsa and crumbled queso Anejo
Smoke with Mesquite at 350°+ till cheese is melted and has a good color

I served mine with Charro Pintos, fresh Guacamole and Chips/Tortillas

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

STRIPER LOU

Wow, I could eat that for breakfast! Nice work Chile.

.....................Lou

conchydong

Another home run. Looks (and I am sure tastes) great.

Scott

mo65

I loves me some Chorizo...looks fantastic Chile! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Dominick

I'm a big fan of chili rellenos.  I feel sorry for the neighbors that live downwind from you.  You are killing them.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Again, my thanks to all y'all for the compliments and comments, I enjoy sharing my cooks/recipes with y'all.

I love stuffed peppers and much prefer any chile over a Bell Pepper, so much more depth of flavor with a good Pablano or Green chile.
Nothing too hot-n-spicy here so feel free to give it a try.
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Alto Mare

Quote from: ChileRelleno on December 02, 2017, 11:14:32 PM
Again, my thanks to all y'all for the compliments and comments, I enjoy sharing my cooks/recipes with y'all.

I love stuffed peppers and much prefer any chile over a Bell Pepper, so much more depth of flavor with a good Pablano or Green chile.
Nothing too hot-n-spicy here so feel free to give it a try.

We enjoy stuffed peppers as well John, good stuff!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

David Hall

Okay I've had as much of this as I can stand!  I've been working on cars for months now, first I built an engine for my daughters Camry, then I rebuilt my sons 6.0 power stroke diesel, now I'm working on my grandsons BMW and as soon as it's done I get to build a new 4.0 for my granddaughters jeep.  I am not a mechanic!  I am a carpenter, ship Wright by trade and most recently a project inspector for the division of the state architect.  Mostly I'm hungry from all this work!
We gotta figure out a way to get Chilli out here to a fishing weekend in Morro Bay!  That's all there is to buy a bunch of ingredients turn him loose and I will supply the smoker.
Submit your ideas for how to convince him to travel cross country just to feed us!  I mean to go fishing.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: David Hall on December 03, 2017, 01:55:24 AM

We gotta figure out a way to get Chilli out here to a fishing weekend in Morro Bay!  That's all there is to buy a bunch of ingredients turn him loose and I will supply the smoker.
Submit your ideas for how to convince him to travel cross country just to feed us!  I mean to go fishing.
I suggest you start teasing me with pics of huge Lings and perhaps some nice Flatties.  ;D
Ragnar Benson:

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.