Main Menu

First post

Started by makomiko, November 30, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makomiko

Well I am brand new here, so forgive me if I make mistakes, so far the site looks great.  I live in San Clemente,  sold my boat about 10 years ago so I could retire early.  Slip payments and all the other costs just wasn't worth it.  I have a Hobie pro angler 'yak,  really love it.  I have fished on the Spirit of Adventure for around 25 years.  I do a 7 day in late Sept.  tuna chasers charter, and an 11 dayer in late October thru early November.  I just caught my first cow, 216 lbs. on the last trip.  My nickname on the boat is "Keebler"  So the reason I am on here is I have a Newell P332-F I picked up at a garage sale pretty cheap, and I need it serviced.  Can somebody please tell me how to send it to Alan for service.  Address etc.  Thank You    I will do some trip  reports and other related info after I become more comfortable posting.  I have fished quite a few far off places, Christmas Island, Clipperton, and I am going to Thailand in February.  My email is makomiko@cox.net if someone can send me the info I requested.   Thanks, and tight lines

foakes

Welcome aboard, MakoMiko --

Alan will be along shortly, but here is his contact info:

alantani@yahoo.com

He can restore that 332 to better than new for your fishing expeditions.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

hi, mike, and welcome!  i'll send you an email.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Good to have on the site.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Tiddlerbasher

Hi Mike from the UK.
When you visit Thailand be sure to try some catfishing those boys will put a serious bend in your pole ;D
They pull (and keep pulling) harder than any other freshwater fish I know. - Chris.

Gobi King

Makomiko,
Welcome to the forum,
Looking forward to your Thailand fishing report.
I was have to Palau Lankawi (just south of Thai border), I enjoyed eating the fresh catch everyday!

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

happyhooker

Hearty welcome, MM, from Minnesota.

Frank

Alto Mare

Welcome Keebler!...enjoy your stay.

Sal from PA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Welcome Mike......Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!