a red candy

Started by pinoy101, December 05, 2017, 05:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinoy101

Quote from: Donnyboat on December 06, 2017, 03:05:45 PM
Thank Alan for your reply, yes as you say cheap price, good score, have to be lucky some days ay, cheers Don.

Cheers to you too...  :)

pinoy101

Quote from: Decker on December 06, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
I guess that is a discontinued full frame model.  On Tiburon's site I only see a "topless frame" T3.   Or maybe I am confused.

ok... that would be like... scarce in a way?... so I have here a keeper... Right ?..

pinoy101

Quote from: conchydong on December 06, 2017, 04:16:58 PM
That's a beauty Alan. Definitely a rare find in the PI. Keep it locked up good. I had a DAM Quick spinner, a Penn 114H and a TLD 25 stolen from our house in Bulacan while it was being renovated. I wasn't there as I stayed at home in the States and my wife, who was overseeing the job, didn't think to secure my fishing tackle from the workers.
They didn't steal the rods, as I guess, they couldn't hide them in their lunch pail.
Oh well, live and learn.

Scott

oh.. sad to hear that Scott ... well I do keep it nice and tuck away... yes its kinda rare to see one here... thats why I had to Grab it!...  in fact, I take a look at My Candy everynite and crank her a bit ! music to my ears... hahahaha...  ;D ;D

thanks Scott...

btw, how are the rods?...

pinoy101

Quote from: RowdyW on December 06, 2017, 04:58:07 PM
Quote from: Decker on December 06, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
I guess that is a discontinued full frame model.  On Tiburon's site I only see a "topless frame" T3.   Or maybe I am confused.
Yep, top bar model discontinued a few years ago. Only topless now.      Rudy

hello sir Rudy... any reason why it was discontinued?... from my side I could see that the frame has more strength integrity than a topless one... or am i mistaken?.. ???   just a thought ...

thanks...

RowdyW

A Tiburon design change. I haven't heard of any frame failures. The newer design also is a full frame. The newer design gives more thumb clearence and easier to see the lay of your line.

pinoy101

Quote from: RowdyW on December 07, 2017, 02:25:55 AM
A Tiburon design change. I haven't heard of any frame failures. The newer design also is a full frame. The newer design gives more thumb clearence and easier to see the lay of your line.

ah... ok...  I can see that now... the new design has more advantages... im learning a lot here, this forum..  Great !

kudos to everyone!...

thanks again sir Rudy

Bill B

Psssst Alan, hey brother.....that 112H/Tiburon isnt worth it's weight in salt....just send it to me and I will dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way....i will lock it up in my display case and never tell a soul where it came from  ::)....I usually do not offer this to anyone but you are a Reel Brother and I will help you out  ;)  Great deal Alan !!!....that frame alone is worth what you paid.....Now you have to fish that Bad Boy and show us the pictures.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

pinoy101

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on January 10, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
Psssst Alan, hey brother.....that 112H/Tiburon isnt worth it's weight in salt....just send it to me and I will dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way....i will lock it up in my display case and never tell a soul where it came from  ::)....I usually do not offer this to anyone but you are a Reel Brother and I will help you out  ;)  Great deal Alan !!!....that frame alone is worth what you paid.....Now you have to fish that Bad Boy and show us the pictures.....Bill

hello hello ... that sure made my Day Brother Bill ! hahaha... I sure do appreciate the Offer ;D...  i'm still contemplating either to lay 30lb test mono or 40 ... and maybe fish the Candy... or keep it tuck away, nice and shinny! har har har .. or maybe save the Candy for my Son, as a Present!.. when he's ready to go out to the Vast... ;)

more fish coming at You!.. Brother! :)

alan