alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial a red candy
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
December 14, 2017, 06:42:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a red candy  (Read 503 times)
ALAN SANTOS

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 05:04:39 PM »

Thank Alan for your reply, yes as you say cheap price, good score, have to be lucky some days ay, cheers Don.

Cheers to you too...  Smiley
ALAN SANTOS

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 05:07:57 PM »

I guess that is a discontinued full frame model.  On Tiburon's site I only see a "topless frame" T3.   Or maybe I am confused.

ok... that would be like... scarce in a way?... so I have here a keeper... Right ?..
ALAN SANTOS

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 05:16:53 PM »

That's a beauty Alan. Definitely a rare find in the PI. Keep it locked up good. I had a DAM Quick spinner, a Penn 114H and a TLD 25 stolen from our house in Bulacan while it was being renovated. I wasn't there as I stayed at home in the States and my wife, who was overseeing the job, didn't think to secure my fishing tackle from the workers.
They didn't steal the rods, as I guess, they couldn't hide them in their lunch pail.
Oh well, live and learn.

Scott

oh.. sad to hear that Scott ... well I do keep it nice and tuck away... yes its kinda rare to see one here... thats why I had to Grab it!...  in fact, I take a look at My Candy everynite and crank her a bit ! music to my ears... hahahaha...  Grin Grin

thanks Scott...

btw, how are the rods?...
ALAN SANTOS

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 05:27:59 PM »

I guess that is a discontinued full frame model.  On Tiburon's site I only see a "topless frame" T3.   Or maybe I am confused.
Yep, top bar model discontinued a few years ago. Only topless now.      Rudy

hello sir Rudy... any reason why it was discontinued?... from my side I could see that the frame has more strength integrity than a topless one... or am i mistaken?.. Huh?   just a thought ...

thanks...

RowdyW
Firearms Group

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 06:25:55 PM »

A Tiburon design change. I haven't heard of any frame failures. The newer design also is a full frame. The newer design gives more thumb clearence and easier to see the lay of your line.
ALAN SANTOS

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2017, 08:06:13 PM »

A Tiburon design change. I haven't heard of any frame failures. The newer design also is a full frame. The newer design gives more thumb clearence and easier to see the lay of your line.

ah... ok...  I can see that now... the new design has more advantages... im learning a lot here, this forum..  Great !

kudos to everyone!...

thanks again sir Rudy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: