Keter Folding work table on sale.

Started by STRIPER LOU, December 08, 2017, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

I have this table and keep it in the shed for outdoor projects. Its very sturdy, doesn't take up a lot of space when folded, and is super handy with the clamps included. Watch the video.

Its managed to survive a couple years now without even one saw cut in it. I wish I cud say the same for my step stools and plastic garbage pails! ;D  If I recall, its just around normal bench height.

$30. bucks off and free shipping is a good deal. Its like an extra pair of hands. Probably would work out great for a Contractor too!

All have a great evening,  ..  Lou

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200586789_200586789?tab=video-link&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=120817_Solo_Keter&utm_campaign=eDeals&utm_content=Header&cm_lm=9558834&STATE=CT&HOT_MEM_CODE=&MARKETCODE=&om_rid=AAkdsy&om_mid=_BaKu9GB9i56W-y

foakes

Appreciate the heads up, Lou --

I think Sue or her sister have ordered one for Christmas for me a week or so ago...

The hints were not so subtle -- like, " is this something you would use?"

Looked at the video and said yes.

Most of my jobs are one man deals -- so an extra pair of hands could come in handy.

Thanks!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher

I've had one for about 6/7 months. I mount my mitre saw on it. It's tough. It lives outside. It works hard. I luv it :)

Rancanfish

Merry xmas to me. Done.  Business paid for it.

I use WorkMates, but weather ruins them.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Tiddlerbasher

The only parts that will corrode are the legs - I just rubbed some CorrosionX over them - they are holding up ok ;)

STRIPER LOU

Man, I'm glad I posted this as it reminded me to buy something for my brother for Christmas. Easy peasy,  he'll love it, ..  No wrapping or shipping to worry about and it goes right to his front door!

Now, if it were only that easy for Gracie! ;D

...............Lou