we have a confirmed date and contract! and we are full!

Started by alantani, December 10, 2017, 08:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

just got the charter agreement from annemarie and the SOA office!  we have our october 9th to 17th, 2018 dates confirmed.   because it is an 8-day trip, we will go with 24 instead of 26.  the cost of the charter will be $54,600.  a 15% tip would be $8160, or $340 per person.  mexican licenses have been running about $100 per person or $2400 total for our 5-day trips and will hopefully be about the same for the 8-day.  a guadalupe permit (which i hope to avoid) is $250 per person.  so, doing the math, the total cost for the boat ride, tip and mexican license is $65,160 or $2715 per person.  

this trip is also already full!  i already have a list from the previous years of sign ups and a waiting list for 2018 that i will post.  if anyone else wants to get on the waiting list, please send me a pm and i will absolutely add you.  this is the latest that annemarie has been, but everyone is bailing on the 5-day summer trips and is trying to switch over to later trips in the fall.  annemarie basically kicked out an entire fall charter to make room for us.  the scheduling must have been an absolute nightmare!  

more info to follow!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ldoret94

Alan,

10 months is going to seem like an eternity, but am really looking forward to this trip.

Pete

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

not for a little bit.  i'll send out an email to all when i'm ready.  it will probably be after the first of the year. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cor

Cornelis