BUSHY SAYS HI!

Started by Bushy, December 11, 2017, 03:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bushy

Im thinking I know a lot of the members here already.  And I've been registered for quite a while.  Just updated my profile, though and want to say Hi, and remark on what a wonderful site this is.  Alsohow cool participants are.

I'd rather be USING the reel, than fixing it myself.  But, Lotsa times I need to get it fixed before I can use it.  Alan's tutorials and lessons for me over the years make all the difference in the world! As well as all the member info I glean from the site.

I'm in Santa Cruz, I enjoy all sorts of fishing.  Main channels are surfcasting and kayak fishing.  I also consider steelhead to be mystical.

Favorite reel:  Penn 500.

Bushy

foakes

Welcome, Bushy --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Swami805

love it in Santa Cruz was there last weekend, Squeezed in a few hours surf fishing with my grandson,didn't catch much but spent the time teaching him how to read the beach and perfect his casting. What a great area! Glad you chimed in! Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tiddlerbasher

Benni3

Welcome from Salem Virginia  ;D

Keta

Hi.  Steelhead  are cool, I stood on a rock one morning before work and caught 22, my fiend on the better rock caght 28.... I miss SE Alaska.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crow

Pleased to meet 'ya, Bushy !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bryan Young

Hi Bushy. Not sure if we've met, if not, hi.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

registered 8 years ago and this is your first post???  ;D

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=396.0

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Bushy, you've been talking too much here ;D...nice pic. On the next pic, try a little earlier, we're getting old and might not get the chance to enjoy it ;) ;D

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

David Hall

Shark Hunter

Welcome Bushy.
You have to start somewhere. ;)
Life is Good!