Presentazione

Started by CrAck Master, December 11, 2017, 07:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAck Master

Hello everyone my name is Yuri, Sal ( Alto Mare) has asked me to stop by and check this site out. It will take me some time to get used to it, I don't speak it write much English
Ciao,
Yuri

redsetta

Welcome aboard Yuri.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Cor

Welcome!   This is a nice place if you're interested in fishing reels and related stuff, with very friendly people.
Cornelis

Alto Mare

Benvenuto Yuri tra i pazzi di mulinelli come te!  :) You will like it here...Welcome aboard!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

Hi Yuri - and welcome from the UK :)

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bryan Young

Welcome Yuri,

I saw your page on Facebook. I'm in awe.

I don't speak Italian so you are one up from me.  If you write in Italian, we will likely use google translate and hope that it will be close enough. So not to worry. Besides, we have many Italian members here to help you and us out.

Where in Italy are your from?  What do you fish for with those highly sought after CrAck 400s?

Ciao,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

Welcome aboard, Yuri --

From the Sierras of California.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

thorhammer

Gobi King

Welcome, from Dutch west MI  ;D
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

broadway

Any friend of Sal's is a friend of mine... welcome aboard Yuri!
You already type better than some of this crew so don't feel bad. ;D
Enjoy,
Dom

happyhooker

Glad you're with us, Yuri.

Frank

Tightlines667

Welcome aboard.

Feel free to jump right in.  We would love to see some photos of your collection.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!