Team Daiwa Advantage 4000A

Started by Scattergun2570, December 12, 2017, 06:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

xjchad

Get familiar with the "search" feature. Most of the questions I want to ask have been covered already, some more than once. You'll find the info much faster than waiting for replies in most cases.
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Midway Tommy

Take Daron's and Chad's advice to heart. Get familiar with the search feature. Almost every question you have asked so far has been previously discussed at one time or another. It will save you a lot of time and frustration in the long run by not having to wait until someone happens by with a comment.

Also, you can't upload photos anymore from PhotoBucket to any other outside site unless you have a paid subscription upgrade. That information is here, too.   
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

philaroman

ditto...

also, when some people answer same ? over & over for the umpteenth time, their answers tend to turn into summaries of previous replies -- progressively less detailed/informative (not a criticism -- perfectly understandable)

NOTE: the quick-search box that's on every page will only search your current (sub)section -- to cover the entire Forum, quick-search from Home Page or use the Search Tab