To fish or not to fish...

Started by SolidSleep, December 12, 2017, 11:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolidSleep

Hello, I'm Thomas from Frankfurt/ Germany and fishing addict for the whole life.
I primarily fish freshwater for catfish with my Boston Whaler at the Rhine river.

Just have found this site by way of searching for Penn Squall reviews,
and at the moment I have problems with a TLD clicker...  :P

Thanks for the ad to this great site!

Greetings Thomas   :D

Dominick

Welcome Thomas post some photos of the TLD problem or explain what is wrong.  Someone here will help.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

conchydong

Welcome from South Florida. Many of us have also owned a Boston Whaler at some point in out life.

Scott

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Hello Thomas, welcome!

Sal, from Pennsylvania
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Welcome Thomas! If it's a fishing reel someone here knows what to do.
Enjoy your stay,
Dom NYC

redsetta

Welcome Thomas.
I've seen pictures of some gigantic Wels catfish - amazing to have those in your local waters.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

happyhooker

Welcome, from Minnesota USA.

Frank

thorhammer

Welcome.  My uncle in Munich fished the big Wels

Bryan Young

Welcome Thomas.

I used to live in Frankfurt (Sachsenhausen) and work in Neu Isenburg.  I anticipate visiting our Germany office maybe twice next year.  I used to wonder about fishing in the Rhine as I have never seen anyone fishing in the Rhine River.

There was a little fishing store in Frankfurt Am Main I used to walk by on our Sunday walks. I don't recall the name though.  I've been to Askari and enjoyed the hours looking and trying to understand the fishing methods used in Germany. Unfortunately, I don't speak or understand German very well which leaves me behind.

Welcome.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Captain64-200

Fred from Biarritz ,

Tiddlerbasher

sdlehr

Hi Thomas, welcome, from another South Floridian!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Gfish

Guten tag and welcome Thomas. You can post TLD questions/pictures in the Shimano sub-forum.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!