Fishing for your Christmas gift.

Started by gstours, December 15, 2017, 03:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Army_of_One

Another day in Paradise!

alantani

been trying to figure out what to get my dad for christmas, then found this on ebay.  there is never a shortage of flies on a farm.  this will keep him busy for hours!  you load it up with salt, pump it like a shotgun, and shoot.  it even has a laser attached!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Army_of_One

Quote from: alantani on December 15, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
been trying to figure out what to get my dad for christmas, then found this on ebay.  there is never a shortage of flies on a farm.  this will keep him busy for hours!  you load it up with salt, pump it like a shotgun, and shoot.  it even has a laser attached!

That had to have been invented in Florida.
Another day in Paradise!

alantani

when we were kids, we had a bb pistol made by crossman that looked like a 1911.  you remember?  we would load it up with salt and shoot flies.  it ruined the gun, but we were kids and didn't know any better.  

steelfish

Quote from: alantani on December 15, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

Alan, you need to send me the link for that gun, SF Baja is full of flies in summer
The Baja Guy

Swami805

My kids sent me one awhile ago. Allows vengeance for years of fly hassles. Play around with different size salt crystals   Really is a great gift but a little messy indoors
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Shark Hunter

It sure looks like Fun! :D
I hate flies. >:(
Life is Good!

STRIPER LOU

Works pretty good on Carpenter bee's too. Its kinda like skeet shooting. One can get quite good with a bit of practice and take them right out of the sky!

................Lou

Bryan Young

I was thinking of getting a couple of those just for kicks.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Hall

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Yeah, but will it kill a New Jersey mosquito???  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Hey Aiala I just went on line and sell them in pink camo.  Check it out.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

hawaiian cockroaches would be the real test!