Tiburon T4N1 narrow 4/0 kits will be ready on Thursday 12/21!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 20, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Quote from: Pelagicide on December 30, 2017, 04:12:29 AM
I didn't hear about this until this evening when someone posted a picture in the Vintage Penn group on Facebook. Are there any extra available for sale or are they all spoken for?

Last I heard Randy still had 2 silver kits left. Keep your fingers crossed and you may get lucky !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Jigtosser on December 22, 2017, 02:07:00 AM
Randy,
I still need to call you about some possible trades... Have been working way too much.
Save me 1 Black kit if you can, I will try to call you this weekend if possible.
Yikes! Xmas is Monday ???   Where has the year gone!!!

Thanks, Danny

Danny, I have the black kit put away with your name on it.  Call me when you get a chance.

Thanks, and Happy New Year,

Randy

steelhead_killer

Are any kits still available?  If so, what colors?

Thanks!
><)))">

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Andy, I wish that I did, but the first run is all gone.  I went to Tiburon on Monday and we have agreed a second run with an approximate ETA of late July.  I am going to put up a post here soon asking for orders.  They will be available in all of Tiburon's standard colors (red, black, purple, silver, electric blue, cobalt blue and dark green).  Would you like me to put your name on the list, and if so, what color(s) would you like?  The frame and spool can be different colors.

Thank you,

Randy