alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Tiburon T4N1 narrow 4/0 kits will be ready on Thursday 12/21!
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
December 14, 2018, 02:48:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiburon T4N1 narrow 4/0 kits will be ready on Thursday 12/21!  (Read 1536 times)
Maxed Out
Keep Clam !!
Sensei

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 09:48:29 PM »

I didn't hear about this until this evening when someone posted a picture in the Vintage Penn group on Facebook. Are there any extra available for sale or are they all spoken for?

Last I heard Randy still had 2 silver kits left. Keep your fingers crossed and you may get lucky !!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 09:49:27 PM by Maxed Out » Logged

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!
Vintage Offshore Tackle
Webmaster

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »

Randy,
I still need to call you about some possible trades... Have been working way too much.
Save me 1 Black kit if you can, I will try to call you this weekend if possible.
Yikes! Xmas is Monday Huh?   Where has the year gone!!!

Thanks, Danny

Danny, I have the black kit put away with your name on it.  Call me when you get a chance.

Thanks, and Happy New Year,

Randy
steelhead_killer

Andy

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 12:29:44 PM »

Are any kits still available?  If so, what colors?

Thanks!

><)))">
Vintage Offshore Tackle
Webmaster

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 10:31:32 AM »

Andy, I wish that I did, but the first run is all gone.  I went to Tiburon on Monday and we have agreed a second run with an approximate ETA of late July.  I am going to put up a post here soon asking for orders.  They will be available in all of Tiburon's standard colors (red, black, purple, silver, electric blue, cobalt blue and dark green).  Would you like me to put your name on the list, and if so, what color(s) would you like?  The frame and spool can be different colors.

Thank you,

Randy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: