Just another trolling lure

Started by gstours, December 23, 2017, 01:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

This was last winter when it was spring like in my dinkee #### town.  ;)  Just got bored and thought of maybe goin fishin one mornin. :-*

David Hall

That makes it a highlight day doesn't it.

gstours

Some times you just have to drink coffee ☕️ and eat snacks most of the day.   At least you are not working.  Unless you have to steer the boat 🚣‍♀️

Benni3

David Hall

gstours

Yes Davee,    ;) Maybe you need to get some first hand  chair time?      Its winter now.   Absolutely nothing better than troll till noon,  pull some shrimp pots.  and enjoy what winter means to some of uss small town folks?    No guaranties  buttt you invited.   Just sayin,?????

oar maybee another reason was just around another bend on a different day.     Zassa,   zammmm.   wtf????   OK,   GOT EM!!!!

These are Winter Kings just feeding around the perimeters of where we live.   If you dont want to see nobodody all day.    Lets talk.

Just sayin.....Its in your lap now???????? ???

gstours

This nice Silver salmon was caught on a handmade trolling fly in a green/silver pattern,  behind a hotspot green/silver flasher about a hundred feet behind the boat.   Very satisfying to use your own creations to get dinner. :)

gstours

Sometimes these plastic candys will fool a fish   This is a computer photo copy test.   Sorry.
photo IMG_4371_zps1fo8obh4.jpg

David Hall

How did I miss this thread for so long?  I'll PM you Gary!

gstours

These are working for me sometimes.

The first one I caught fish on was a Black Chrome.   not shown.   This Green Chrome is good.   Butt theres more.

This one is a Cop Car King Kandy.

Just sayin.???

This one is not chrome or flashy.   Blue Pearl ....

Seems like the weather is always changing.

And then you get home and have to deal with this guy?

Alto Mare

That guy is probably saying the same when he sees you  :).
Good job buddy, always a nice enjoyable post.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

Thanks Sal.   I,m just trying to tell a good fishing story.   The pictures are free.  Your the lucky ones!!!!

This lure is a good all around bet as well.

Anyway its all fish stories!!!!

Caranx

Gfish

Beautiful salmon. Tasty lookin! They all look like ladies to me 'cept the Silver.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

gstours

This fish grabbed the plug shown below.   Its been a good producer in clean water,  called the Sardine.  Much like the Blue Chrome but with some watermelon colors on the top sides.

Maybe soon I can post a box stock plug and show how these are modified for improvement.   Stay tuned. :-\