Christmas Pancetta

Started by mikeysm, December 25, 2017, 12:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Quote from: mikeysm on December 27, 2017, 09:08:45 PM
Bryan that might work i should be hanging the one I am curing soon. It would be ready by then. Alan didn't tell you that was the regular the Hawaiian is the longer ones. Thats why you said it didn't taste like it should. You need to try the longer one. Then you see it should taste like Hawaiian maybe even better.

Mike

I'll bust out the rice and eggs too.  Will try when my family gets back from Clovis.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mikeysm

Bryan you had me wondering at first. I worked on that recipe to make sure it was authentic as possible. The one you ate was traditional linguisa.

Mike

Bryan Young

Quote from: mikeysm on December 28, 2017, 04:53:27 PM
Bryan you had me wondering at first. I worked on that recipe to make sure it was authentic as possible. The one you ate was traditional linguisa.

Mike

the traditional linguisa was so yummy.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."