My best Christmas present !! Nep-Tuna !!

Started by 54bullseye, December 26, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

broadway

Beautiful collection, John!
You have some really special pieces in it, and that last belt is the bees knees!
Thanks for showing what's out there,
Dom

Gfish

Man, cool antique/vintage stuff. Brings to mind the cliché: "They just don't make 'em like they used to".
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Penn Chronology

Happy New Year John! Great story about the lures. I suspect the guy in Hawaii that you bought them from is Brian. He was the person that introduced me to Neptuna cradle rods many years ago.

Your collection is awesome and so is your Lady friend.

All the Best for the coming New Year.

54bullseye

Thanks everyone for the compliments !! My wishlist now includes Nep-Tuna catalog or flyer or even adds in old sporting magazines or possibly fishing supply catalogs with Nep-Tuna stuff listed !!  Would really like to narrow down some production dates.   
Thanks and Happy New Year !!!   John Taylor

The Great Maudu

It seems like there isn't much information out there on this company. The variety of stuff they made is incredible. Seems like we're always seeing a cradle to fit some Reel not seen before. You would think there has to be catalogs that survived. They haven't been gone that long ago. Btw .. great collection. That's why I call you the Cradle King. Yours has to be the most extensive collection known.