New Year's Eve HotPot Feast

Started by Gfish, January 01, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

My Son n' his new Wife welcomed us back to the Bay Area from a So-Cal excursion, with his new hotpot ana feast fit fer a king! We had gabo, potatos, squash, 2 kinds a noodles; squid in strips, balls and chuncks; beef; crab; shrimp; fish balls; clams and a killer sauce made from the pictured ingrediants. Note that the hotpot has a built-in grill on the top, very handy.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Gfish

More
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

MarkT

Looks good! I've gone to Shabu Shabu places.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Dominick

Hey Gfish are you still in the Bay Area?  I love hot pot dinners.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Wow.  Looks to be a Taiwanese Hot Pot New Year feast.  My cousin, would make that ever year and invite family and her staff over for the celebrations.  Ah, I miss my cousin and her cooking...

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Gfish

Yeah. Being Around my wife's side a the family, we never lack for food. Supposed to be some kinda shame not to have at least 5 diffrent dishes on the table during dinner. The Chinese/Taiwanese are supposed to be a wise philosophical culture, I call 'em an "eating culture"!
Gfish

Tightlines667

That looks like fun.

We have a bunch of restaurants here that serve meals that way.  I like the Korean ones with the grill/hotplates in your table.
John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

ChileRelleno

Looks and sounds great, yummy!

I haven't had or seen a Hot Pot place since I used to go through Atlanta regularly.
There was a place I used to be able to park my rig near, I'd eat there every chance.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."