Drag Kits Theft

Started by Bryan Young, January 04, 2018, 12:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I'm sorry to say. It was thieves. They broke into the mail carrier's truck 75 yards from my house while he was walking on his second run in the neighborhood.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mikeysm

Bryan  does anyone in your neighborhood have security camera's.

Mike

Gobi King

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 04, 2018, 03:33:57 PM
I'm sorry to say. It was thieves. They broke into the mail carrier's truck 75 yards from my house while he was walking on his second run in the neighborhood.

Wow, those thieves have cajones, the feds will be all over them.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Bryan Young

Quote from: mikeysm on January 04, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
Bryan  does anyone in your neighborhood have security camera's.

Mike

Yes. There also cameras in the truck.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Yogi_fish808

What the hell!? Who would steal drag kits and feel good about using them in their personal reels. Shame on anyone who would buy those too... I will definitely keep an eye out for you Uncle Bryan.

conchydong

If they stole the whole bin, then they were probably looking for checks or personal information for ID theft. They probably opened the packets with the drag kits and thought they were just some cheap washers and threw them out not realizing that carbon fiber has a value, unless the billing information with price was enclosed with them. Even then, not something easily sold to a pawnshop. A crooked tackle shop may buy them.
That is my guess, but it still sucks, regardless.

Scott