Where to buy Alan Tani wrench

Started by 1badf350, January 10, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

Hey guys where do you buy the Alan Tani wrench for Penn reels? I've looked all over and would like to buy one. Thanks!
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

George6308

From Alan himself or Mysticparts.com

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

alantani

Quote from: George6308 on January 10, 2018, 05:52:37 PM
From Alan himself or mysticparts.com

send me a pm with your address and i will get it shipped out!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

George6308

One of the best reel tools in my tool collection.  Thanks Alan.

Flats an blues

Um. What exactly  is a Alan tani wrench. Can I see a 
picture. Is it for Penn reels 

Bryan Young

Quote from: Flats an blues on January 12, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
Um. What exactly  is a Alan tani wrench. Can I see a  
picture. Is it for Penn reels  
Look here

https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Custom/168-TANI.aspx

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackles old online store over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

scrinch

Just received mine this afternoon from MysticParts.com, along with my 113h parts. I've used the little sheet metal wrench from Penn for the last time!

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackles old online store over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"