Last Fishing Trip Of 2017

Started by Rivverrat, January 12, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhale1

Jeff,
Wow! That was truly awesome. Thanks for taking us along. I admire you for getting out there and "doing it"....
I almost felt as if I was there with you,  great pics to accompany the narrative....so cool...thanks again
Brett

Rivverrat

Quote from: bhale1 on January 13, 2018, 03:26:24 AM
Jeff,
Wow! That was truly awesome. Thanks for taking us along. I admire you for getting out there and "doing it"....
I almost felt as if I was there with you,  great pics to accompany the narrative....so cool...thanks again
Brett

This is a much appreciated complement, Thanks, you also Daron, Jeff

Alto Mare

What a fish!...cool post Jeff, thanks for sharing.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Cool beans Jeff.....that is a tutorial on Get'er Done....Great fish too....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Rivverrat

day0ne

Quote from: steelfish on January 13, 2018, 02:27:55 AM
Quote from: Rivverrat on January 13, 2018, 02:20:56 AM
I reabait & throw back out & wait. Soon catch another that could pass for the prior ones twin.

I know many guys that will die if they see a Large mount bass use as bait like in the last picture, LOL
not me, so dont worry, I have actually used green bass as cut bait for shore fishing in the sea, it was an excellent bait for triggerfish.. sssshhhh  dont tell anyone

You think that's bad, around here the preferred chunk bait for yellowfin tuna is cut up blackfin tuna.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

mhc

Thanks for showing us how it's done Jeff, looks like a well planned and executed trip with the fish coming to the party. Great way to end the season although I don't envy the three mile climb to get out with 100 lb of fish in the trailer!

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Rivverrat

Quote from: Caranx on January 13, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
Great post.  I enjoyed it.
I can't get past the bait in the food/bev cooler....
Some of my friends do the same thing. For me, It's gotta be a separate cooler. Lol
You are hard core.
Awesome catches! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Thanks Mike, Caranx.   Ya somtimes I bag the bait. Other times things get crazy & I just leave with the essentials. When I used to drink I always put bait lose on top of my beer to keep people from drinking all of it.... Jeff