Maxing Out some stuff.

Started by thorhammer, January 14, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

New handle blades are sweet. 

Keta

I have a red handle like those waiting for a few more parts to finish the reel, red clashes with blue.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mo65

Ted's new handle blade looks like the heavyweight champ of the world!
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

reelrepair123

real nice  john,  beautiful,   use them in the best of health my friend.    harryk

Keta

Quote from: reelrepair123 on January 15, 2018, 03:32:18 PM
real nice  john,  beautiful,   use them in the best of health my friend.    harryk

They are extremly well made.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

thorhammer

Very nice machining and finish. Nicely recessed for handle but. I highly recco Alan's wrench on lthese.   

Maxed Out

Nice reels John. I never doubted a good old boy from NC  ;)  ;)  Proof is in the puddin'

Give me a couple weeks and I'll add some sweet icing to your cake !!

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

ReelFishingProblems

Gotta know, when will these blades  be available for public consumption? Will different colors be available at different times?

My electric blue T4NI needs to be built to look as nice as John's collections

gstours

I,m thinking investment cast stainless steel?  I think these may be made into an offset arm and a dandy.  I,d love to try one.   I like the fact that they look thicker and have no holes yet so they can be cut and welded were ever you want.   Tell us more? ???

Maxed Out

Those handle blades are 6061 marine grade aluminum and anodized also.

If you want a raw one to customize, we can make that happen.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

These handles fall between the two holes on their equivalent  Penn power handles. Personally I don't care for the aesthetics and feel of putting a handle on the short hole.  Ted has nailed it in the applications I wanted them for.

Nick jump on the electric blue