"i'm late, i'm late, for a very important date!"

Started by alantani, October 26, 2016, 04:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

the long range trip at the beginning of this october really threw a monkey wrench into the month.  i never did get the email out to get guys registered for the june 2017 trip.  we have dates already and i was already told that the price may go up about 3%, but annemarie always says she is going to raise the price and she never does.  for a deposit, $850 still works, same as last year. we can also probably stick with $1700 for a total tab, same as last year.  eddie already wrote a check for me, and a couple of other guys have verbally committed, but i have yet to send out the email to all previous groups for the first crack at registration.  that will go out as soon as i can put together an email list.  in the mean time, if you've been on the trip before, you get first crack.  i will probably open up the trip to the rest of the membership in 3 weeks.  either way, send me a pm and i'll get you one the list and get this mess sorted out. 

also, i'm going invoke a little executive privilege and add that wayward nephew of mine.  ed and i need him to do the heavy lifting and he will go to the bow with the rest of the kids.  i'm also adding bryan young.  he goes back near the engines with the rest of us old deaf guys.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!