Given up looking, lost gear.

Started by R46chevy, January 16, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Hi Ed,

I'm heading to Paris for work.  May want to try Jim Nomura.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

MarkT

I spent weeks going all through my house looking for a reel only to finally remember I sold it!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

i spend weeks looking for a reel, then finally remembered that i loaned it out.  i called the guy and he said, "yeah, i was going to wait until you needed it back...".
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on September 11, 2018, 05:35:27 PM
i spend weeks looking for a reel, then finally remembered that i loaned it out.  i called the guy and he said, "yeah, i was going to wait until you needed it back...".
I bet he was not a member of the site.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

Quote from: R46chevy on September 11, 2018, 06:02:23 AM
They some how were sat on a box and got covered. Then moved to my self storage unit, found them as I was moving out of there. Alan I think you or Bryan will be hearing from me this week.

The worse part is I had written them off and replaced them. With other reels.

yay !!
just like finding a Benjamin bill on an old jacket
The Baja Guy

David Hall

I recently traded a reel to another member for an Avet, stuck it in a box and put it somewhere?  I've looked for it off and on for three weeks and still haven't found it.  I'm gonna have to go through every single unmarked box in my garage to find it.

R46chevy

Accurate 300 single speed
Penn Torque 15 Star
Avet HXJ Raptor

Quote from: Ron Jones on September 11, 2018, 04:04:39 PM
Congratulations on adding to your collection! Out of morbid curiosity, what did you replace the reels with?
Ron

R46chevy

Thanks, Looks like I am not the only one who loses things.