Given up looking, lost gear.

Started by R46chevy, January 16, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R46chevy

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is having a great new year.

I seemed to misplace 3 reels I know I had them on the SOA trip. I just wanted to see if anyone had seen them in their bags as everyone unpacked.

Shimano Tyrnos 10 2 Spd
Diawa Saltist 20 spd Its black and blue
Diawa Saltist 35 HSH it black and red

Just thinking maybe it was misplaced in someone's stuff.
I had checked in with Ann Marie before Xmas.

Thanks Everyone
Ed

Bryan Young

Sorry Ed. None of my quiver. I hope we find them.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ldoret94

Sorry to hear that Ed....nothing in my stuff

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Porthos

Sorry Ed. None in my case or bags.

Mjg378

Sorry Ed.   Not here.  I Hope they turn up.  I plan on bringing the penn fathom 40n and 2 penn 16s in the fall,  your welcome to use what I have. 
Mike

DFT

Sorry Ed but I have not seen them.

R46chevy

All Reels FOUND. Somehow got lost and moved to a self-storage place, the bad news is they were never cleaned. Salt city
Thanks everyone who may have looked

David Hall

Incredible, sitting in a storage room since January.  Hope you are able to clean them up.  Post pics.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

You did say SALTist. 🙁

Hope you have time to clean them up before the trip. I haven't even started getting ready.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

R46chevy

They some how were sat on a box and got covered. Then moved to my self storage unit, found them as I was moving out of there. Alan I think you or Bryan will be hearing from me this week.

The worse part is I had written them off and replaced them. With other reels.

thorhammer

Nothing worse about MORE reels :)

Glad they turned up!

John

Keta

Quote from: R46chevy on September 11, 2018, 06:02:23 AMThe worse part is I had written them off and replaced them. With other reels.

A win/win situation.... :D   I'm glad they showed up. 

I like to at least rinse my gear on the return trip so when I do something similar the corrosion is not as bad.  BTW, I "lost" my MX this week between the couch and my line winder.  I hope it shows up before I have to head south.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Congratulations on adding to your collection! Out of morbid curiosity, what did you replace the reels with?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"