Pro Gear(s) 4 Sale

Started by Maxed Out, January 20, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

One frame/spool/headplate for pro gear 541. It's the no clicker version. No guts except eccentric and spring and bearings. This reel takes stock 113H gears. Bryan sells the correct yoke, and also uses a stock jigmaster jack. Bearings need cleaning, but still very nice freespool. Build your own beast on a budget !! $60 + free ship to anywhere in the USA

UPDATE: Gold Gutless 541 is SOLD
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

The 2nd reel is a no clicker Pro Gear 454. This is a narrowed 113H with silky smooth 4/1 gears, and excellent freespool.  It has a loose knob, and something isn't quite right with the drag stack, it feels like top eared washer fell out. I have no time to deal with it. It has just a couple tiny spots on front of frame. Very nice overall condition and should be simple fix to correct the drags. $120 + free shipping anywhere in the USA

UPDATE: BOTH THESE GOLD REELS ARE SOLD

thorhammer

I'll take the gutted one. Lost you address please pm.  I have your mo fir blades coming with it. 

Maxed Out

One more 541....this one I bought from original owners son. His dad bought 3 541's and 4 accurate magnums in late 90's. He had them strung with line, but didn't use the PG reels. This one has one small oops on tailplate, no shift lever ding, and I added new lever and Cortez knurled bearing cup. It has silky smooth 4/1 113h gears and a ton of drag range for a jigmaster 500 size reel. A true survivor gem that's never been mounted on a rod. $165 + free shipping to anywhere in the USA

Maxed Out

....and one more 454. Smooth 4/1 gears, & new shift lever. Just one scratch on tailplate, other wise clean as a whistle. $140 and free ship inside USA

Maxed Out

.....and I saved the best for last....

A NOS pure untouched dark blue 541. Well, I did "touch" it slightly by adding matching blue handle foam, and custom dark blue shift lever. I will not go into details about how much of a pain it was to make that matching lever a reality. It was very spendy also, as this color is much darker and required special batch just for this color.

The reel is a one of a kind for sure and Worth every penny of my asking price. (My short sweet sales pitch LOL) $230 and free ship anywhere in the USA

UPDATE:   SOLD.....SOLD....SOLD

thorhammer

mrwilson99

REALLY tempted by that gold 454! That's probably the only reel I don't have in gold.
David

ReelFishingProblems

swill88

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Beautiful reels and great deals!

Maxed Out

Silver 541 & silver 454 are still available. Both are really nice reels and both have the 113H 4/1 gears that are smooth as silk even under a load. By far my favorite gear set.

Ted

erikpowell

Bula Ted,

I believe it's about time for me to own my first ProGear.

How would you like to take the credit for sending the first ProGear ever to Fiji?  ;D

Is the 454 sold yet?

pm sent

Maxed Out

Quote from: erikpowell on January 22, 2018, 05:04:48 AM
Bula Ted,

I believe it's about time for me to own my first ProGear.

How would you like to take the credit for sending the first ProGear ever to Fiji?  ;D

Is the 454 sold yet?

pm sent

Bula Eric, glad to have you on the forum again. Hope all is well. The 454 is all yours. I'll cover the extra shipping fee.

I'll try and ship it out tomorrow...Please pm your address

Ted

mrwilson99

Got my reel, thank you Ted for the speedy delivery and the description of the reel! Came exactly as you described it!
David