the world famous steve carson and the 2018 ISE in sacramento!

Started by alantani, January 21, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

conchydong

I've always liked Mr. Carson. Although he is West coast oriented, he posts and answers questions on many East coast and Florida forums. A class act. The new International series looks very promising for long range fishing.

David Hall

akfish

I have a new 20VISX that I am anxious to use on my 15 day in March. However, I've heard a rumor that there may be a problem with the shift mechanism. Can someone enlighten me on this? Is there a fix or part upgrade? I'd hate to have a problem when I've got that cow on the line...
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

Rivverrat

Quote from: akfish on January 22, 2018, 12:42:22 AM
I have a new 20VISX that I am anxious to use on my 15 day in March. However, I've heard a rumor that there may be a problem with the shift mechanism. Can someone enlighten me on this? Is there a fix or part upgrade? I'd hate to have a problem when I've got that cow on the line...

Post this question in  Penn University... Jeff

Penn

Quote from: akfish on January 22, 2018, 12:42:22 AM

Bill,

There has been no problems with the shifting that I have seen or heard of. 

tony

alantani

and this reel has been in development for the last 4 years!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tunanorth

Alan, it was great seeing you. the ISE show is the first of the season every year, and is always fun. Wish I got to see more of it!