the response from alaska airlines!

Started by alantani, January 24, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Midway Tommy

Quote from: Gobi King on January 25, 2018, 02:29:31 PM
Quote from: scrinch on January 25, 2018, 06:52:38 AM
I think Fred is spot on. With the right approach, the CEO will see to it that something is done about this, even if it isn't a new reel. Maybe send him a link to the forum, too.

Agree with what Fred said,

Hey Alan, do you have any singing talent?  you could sing a song about it...  :D

That seems the only way for United to take notice!

Fred has a nice business like way of handling the situation, but Dave Carroll's idea worked, and helped other's too!

What key do you sing in Alan?  ;D

Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

akfish

Actually, Juneau had only one airline, Alaska, when my rods were broken. Now we have Alaska year round and Delta for a few months. Still essentially a monopoly.
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

David Hall

Everything I pack for air travel now goes in unbreakable hard cases. Soft bags are carry on only.

Keta

Quote from: akfish on January 25, 2018, 10:30:26 PM
Actually, Juneau had only one airline, Alaska, when my rods were broken. Now we have Alaska year round and Delta for a few months. Still essentially a monopoly.

Old brain does not work, I thought I saw other airlines when I flew into Juneau to go to our main office.  You are also held hostage by the Flexible Flyer.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain