Anyone going fishing on opening day?

Started by pjstevko, January 27, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

No don't cut them off!  They look awesome as is!

alantani

i see a ceramic carp in your future.....   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on February 21, 2018, 12:18:45 AM
i see a ceramic carp in your future.....   ;D

No way, those creatures look just like whole squid  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Big Tim

I got a new rod & reel, new fishing pants and new xtratuff boots...I'm pretty sure that means the carp will stay with me  :( But I will look good  ;D

rogan

Is it bad that I want to bring home the carp?

I mean, it's the fish I fish for the most...

David Hall

I just about got my gear all packed up, irons, soft baits, flies, bare hooks.  Need to build my green and silver T4N1, I responded the magnum after having loaded it with braid, went fishing and watched the braid slide around on the spool cuz I forgot to tape it.  So I got that straightened out amd I got a Daiwa linecounter and the T4N1.  Then just throw a go bag together. And convince the wife not to leave me while I'm gone fishing!

Big Tim

Quote from: David Hall on February 21, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
I just about got my gear all packed up, irons, soft baits, flies, bare hooks.  Need to build my green and silver T4N1, I responded the magnum after having loaded it with braid, went fishing and watched the braid slide around on the spool cuz I forgot to tape it.  So I got that straightened out amd I got a Daiwa linecounter and the T4N1.  Then just throw a go bag together. And convince the wife not to leave me while I'm gone fishing!

You Sir, need to go fishing ;D

alantani

I responded the magnum after having loaded it with braid, went fishing and watched the braid slide around on the spool cuz I forgot to tape it. 

bring the reel over and let me repack the braid.  i'm home until thursday, taking off friday, then back late sunday and home all next week. 

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on February 21, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
I responded the magnum after having loaded it with braid, went fishing and watched the braid slide around on the spool cuz I forgot to tape it.  

bring the reel over and let me repack the braid.  i'm home until thursday, taking off friday, then back late sunday and home all next week.  

No,No,NO let him fish with slipping braid...Remember the carp Alan  ;D

David Hall

Thanks Alan,  I will give you a call or shoot you a text.  Anything to keep the golden Carp under its current guardianship.

Big Tim

Is it time to go fishing yet.

alantani

Quote from: David Hall on February 21, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
Thanks Alan,  I will give you a call or shoot you a text.  Anything to keep the golden Carp under its current guardianship.

don't worry about the carp, david.  after looking at the arsenal above, i'm certain the carp will stay right where it is! 

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on February 21, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

don't worry about the carp, david.  after looking at the arsenal above, i'm certain the carp will stay right where it is! 

Tuff Crowd  ;D

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on February 21, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

^ ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

mikeysm

Maybe Tim is ready for a stuffed golden carp to hang on his wall.

Mike