Avet Pro EX 4/02 handle/ Cam Housing/ Clicker

Started by reel bob, January 27, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel bob

Anybody on this forum have any of the original metal handles that came with this reel? I'm also in need of the Cam Housings as well, and since I'm asking I still need clickers. Charters up here in Alaska that still use these reels...hopefully someone out these has some parts ....Thanx

alantani

if you just want to replace the metal grip only, i actually have a really nice delron upgrade for it.  the arm, and the spindle between the arm and grip, still need to be intact. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

reel bob

Alan, I'm getting reels with the complete handle missing. I'm just trying to keep these turds polished ;D

Keta

The EX 30 handles will fit the 4/0, I do not know about the cam housing.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

yeah, sounds like a call to avet is in order!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

akfish

Parts come more quickly if you use the online ordering process...
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

Dan-J

I have a Pro EX 4/02 Handle that I no longer need.  I upgraded to a larger size handle a couple of years ago based on advice I received on this forum.   PM me if you would like it.   

Dan

reel bob

Quote from: Keta on January 29, 2018, 04:06:44 PM
The EX 30 handles will fit the 4/0, I do not know about the cam housing.

These are charter reels were talking about, You can probably imagine what shape these reels are in after 15 years, y would I want to put a nice 30 handle on something that just needs to work. Cam housing is a no also Thanx

reel bob

Quote from: akfish on January 29, 2018, 08:41:53 PM
Parts come more quickly if you use the online ordering process...

What Avet sight do you use to order 4/02 parts?. The only AVET sight I know doesn't even list that reel anymore, That's why I'm on here asking

reel bob

reel bob

Quote from: Dan-J on January 30, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
I have a Pro EX 4/02 Handle that I no longer need.  I upgraded to a larger size handle a couple of years ago based on advice I received on this forum.   PM me if you would like it.   

Dan
Thanx Dan...Pm sent