FISH ON!!!! Check out these Crazy Anglers on Board

Started by El Pescador, February 02, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

I saw this FB video on my cousin's post, he lives in Anchorage, AK -

These guys are nuts!  Check out the video!

Wild, Just Wild!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

jzumi

Wow!  I would tuck myself into that corner and stay there the whole time.  If you time it right, you could slide the fish right up the deck.

David Hall

He would have hated himself if he'd ran from the wave and lost the fish.  sounds like they're Aussie?  They're I think they're born crazy down there.  Maybe not crazy just fearless.  Sometimes you have to get just a little crazy to catch a fish there.  He's not even flinching when he goes under.  Just pump and reel pump and reel.

Bryan Young

He was just cooling off his reel from the previous long run.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rivverrat

The guy who grabs the rail locking the fella in with fish on... I want him around should I ever hook the fish I'm after... Jeff

joel8080

If you fish enough you will see the Crazy's out there, in 2004 or 5 we lived in Highland Beach FL, and we had and still have a 27 Blackfin Fisherman, if you know boats it's one of the best rough water boats there is. I took out a couple of friends and when we hit Boca Inlet I told them this is going to be an A ticket ride, We headed South towards Lighthouse Pont inlet and we trolled about 2-3 miles off shore the sea were 4-5 and I had decided to duck into Lighthouse Point as it was no fun, We were 2/3d's of the way there and there is a guy on a freshwater fishing boat standing on the fore deck in shorts no life vest and playing a balancing act thru the waves I will never forget the nut case there a dime a dozen and there out there..

Joel 8080
Oceanside,California

Gfish

Looks like fun. Something I'd a done when I was younger. I've only fallen oudda a boat once while playing a fish, but it was inna big cold, slow moving river, however I did land 'em.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

David Hall

Quote from: Gfish on February 03, 2018, 03:22:34 AM
Looks like fun. Something I'd a done when I was younger. I've only fallen oudda a boat once while playing a fish, but it was inna big cold, slow moving river, however I did land 'em.
Gfish

Doesn't hurt as bad when you make the play.

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Jim Fujitani

Yup, first 2 questions:

Did he get it in?

What was it?