6/0 frame 114H

Started by Petah, February 05, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petah

Randy,
         Is there a Tiburon or Accurate topless frame for a 114H 6/0?
If so I'd like one in black. If not, what do you have in Tib or Accurate full frame in black?
Thanks in advance!!!
Peter

David Hall

Peter, try sending a PM to Randy, he's pretty good at getting back to you in short order.  

Petah

Thanks Dave. Chompin at the bit to use that 50ll but the BFT's are only "small" ones 40 60 lbs right now!!! Hahaha!!!
Peter

David Hall

Get ready the bigger ones might show up any day.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Petah on February 05, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
Randy,
If so I'd like one in black. If not, what do you have in Tib or Accurate full frame in black?
Thanks in advance!!!
Peter

Peter, I am going to Tiburon on Wednesday.  I just called them and they do have a new black topless 114H frame.  Your cost would be $89 including the rod clamp kit and shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  If you want me to pick it up for you on Wednesday, please PM me the email address for your PayPal account and I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Thanks,

Randy 

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Petah on February 05, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
Randy,
Thanks in advance!!!
Peter

Peter, I picked up your new black topless Tiburon 114H 6/0 frame at Tiburon yesterday and I am home now and ready to ship it to you.  If you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice, please PM your PayPal email address to me.

Thanks,

Randy

handi2

Peter Penn also made machined aluminum frames for their 6/0 114H reels. I believe its the Penn 114HL. Whenever I see a decent one online at a good price I get it. It does have one post up top so its not a true topless frame.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Petah

Thanks Randy!!! Sent a PM.
Hey Dave, looks like the only boat fishing for them is the Mustang. Keeping on eye on it!!!

Petah

handi2, thanks for the info!!! I've been checking EBay too. I try to "watch" related
items so eBay will send me notices!!!
Peter