alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial a commemorative reel in honor of the eagles
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
November 18, 2018, 12:37:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a commemorative reel in honor of the eagles  (Read 2772 times)
Maxed Out
Keep Clam !!
Sensei

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 01:40:53 PM »

I'm a seahawks fan, but I'll take 2 just because I love Penn reels and no doubt this will be one worth owning !!

Congrats to the Eagles and Eagles fans. From start to finish there has never been a team like the 2017 Eagles, and hope they continue the hot streak.

Ted

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!
Decker

One fish, two fish, redfish, bluefish.

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 01:44:27 PM »

Congrats to the Eagles and Eagles fans. From start to finish there has never been a team like the 2017 Eagles, and hope they continue the hot streak.

Ted

Thank you, Ted!
Reel 224
Jersey Devil
Firearms Group

New Jersey

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 01:52:51 PM »

Personally It doesn't make and difference what number reel I get as long as I get one.

Joe 

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."
Maxed Out
Keep Clam !!
Sensei

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 02:04:50 PM »

Ted

Thank you, Ted!

Hey, since Nick Foles is your 2nd string quarterback, would you guys consider a straight up trade for Russel Wilson ??...... I just had to ask  Cheesy  Cheesy

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!
conchydong

Pompano Beach, FL

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 04:02:46 PM »

What reel would it be? I think a regular width US Senator 113H would be the obvious choice.
Alto Mare

Southeastern Pennsylvania

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 05:50:38 AM »

You know, changing just one feather on that Eagle and the letters in a slight different shape there shouldn't be anything they could do about it.

Tony, are we on? you could easily make 10,000 units with maybe just 100 numbered.
You've already offered the 704 & 706, you know how well that went, It is now good timing for the 707 .

What do you say?

Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.
Penn
Webmaster

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2018, 06:17:35 AM »

You know, changing just one feather on that Eagle and the letters in a slight different shape there shouldn't be anything they could do about it.

Tony, are we on? you could easily make 10,000 units with maybe just 100 numbered.
You've already offered the 704 & 706, you know how well that went, It is now good timing for the 707 .

What do you say?

Sal

Sal,

I am so low on the totem poll I can't see the top lol.  I passed this thread on to the appropriate people, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

tony
Reel 224
Jersey Devil
Firearms Group

New Jersey

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2018, 06:33:52 AM »

What do you say?

Sal

Sal,

I am so low on the totem poll I can't see the top lol.  I passed this thread on to the appropriate people, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

tony

If that's so then that would a shame. But "say la vie"

Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."
Decker

One fish, two fish, redfish, bluefish.

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2018, 06:56:15 AM »

If Penn can't do it, could we put together a custom run of senator frames?   
Reel 224
Jersey Devil
Firearms Group

New Jersey

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2018, 07:49:41 AM »

That's a good suggestion.

Joe

theswimmer

Sierra Nevada

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 07:01:47 PM »

I remember being in Philly sometime in the mid  80's and seeing a bumper sticker that read,

Why don't they bring a professional football team to Philadelphia?

Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing.

Clark Gable
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 08:21:55 PM »

Well since we are wishing and hoping I want number 24.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Fishy247

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 09:35:39 AM »

This sounds like a really cool idea! I'd like to put in a request for #13 if it does happen...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: