For Sale: Beautiful Penn International 80ST 2-speed. Very lightly used. $495

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, February 17, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I'm going fishing next week and need a major cash infusion by Tuesday, so I am going to be listing some good expensive reels cheap.  This Penn International 80ST 2-speed is a solid 9 on a 10 scale, as you can see from the photos below.  It is missing the rod brace but has the very heavy duty Penn lanyard rod clamp.  It was very lightly used.  I can sell it for $495 PayPal plus shipping to anywhere in the world at the actual cost of postage.  Somebody please take it off of my hands!

If you are looking for any Newell, Pro Gear, Accurate/Penn conversions, Penn Internationals, big Senators, etc. please shoot me a message.  I am very motivated this weekend!

Thanks,

Randy

Rivverrat

Your just killing me here. My GAWD !  You post two reels in order that I want for this summer. Some one PLEASE buy this reel... Jeff

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rivverrat on February 17, 2018, 07:54:32 PM
Your just killing me here. My GAWD !  You post two reels in order that I want for this summer. Some one PLEASE buy this reel... Jeff

Thank you Jeff.  I have a bunch of other nice reels so if you are looking for anything in particular, just let me know.  I am very motivated this weekend!

Randy

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Rivverrat

Bad time for me at present. However come spring if able I'm going to need a good 50 to 80 class reel to pair with my gifted to me by Daron 6/0

mikeysm

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Keith, here is a list of my gold Penns (I am probably forgetting a few:

International 70 Big Game Special 2-speed (see photos)

Lots of International 50SWs

50S, 50T(NIB), 30SW, 30S(NIB), 20T(NMIB), 16S(NIB), 12LT(NIB), 12H(NMIB), 6(NIB), 50th Anniversary 50 (New in wood presentation case)

These are Cal Sheets 2-speeds: 50T, 30TW, one purple Reel Colors Cal Sheets 30TW, 20 with heavy base, 12LT righty, 12LT lefty, 12T

Two amazing Jerry Downie 12H Internationals converted to 6 size, one is unused with Accurate frame (the only 6 size Accuframe that I have ever seen) and handle

Other 2-speeds: Good used Tiagra 50W full of braid, NMIB Tiagra 30, NIB TLD20 2-speed, a rare old-school Fin Nor wide 6/0 2-speed, and a bunch of my favorite two speed reels, the Langley Dynamatic 444, which you shift by passing a lever through free spool?!

Let me know if any of the above might work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mikeysm on February 17, 2018, 08:59:19 PM
Randy must be a very important fishing trip.

Mike

Mike, when you get to be my age, they are all important!

Thanks,

Randy

Blitzen

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on February 17, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
I'm going fishing next week and need a major cash infusion by Tuesday, so I am going to be listing some good expensive reels cheap.  This Penn International 80ST 2-speed is a solid 9 on a 10 scale, as you can see from the photos below.  It is missing the rod brace but has the very heavy duty Penn lanyard rod clamp.  It was very lightly used.  I can sell it for $495 PayPal plus shipping to anywhere in the world at the actual cost of postage.  Somebody please take it off of my hands!

If you are looking for any Newell, Pro Gear, Accurate/Penn conversions, Penn Internationals, big Senators, etc. please shoot me a message.  I am very motivated this weekend!

Thanks,

Randy
Is the 80ST still available?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

The 80ST was sold, but I do have a very nice Cal Sheets blueprinted 2-speed International 80 for $395.  If that works for you, I would be happy to post photos for your review.
Thank you,
Randy

Blitzen

Thank you Randy, 
I was looking to get a matching 80ST to go along with the one I already have.  I appreciate the thought.
Thank you.
John

Darin Crofton

Good luck, Randy, you caught me on a bad weekend for buying, I hope you sell all you need my friend!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Darin Crofton

Man, I'd love to see that unused JD 12H converted to a 6 with accurate mods, email it to me with a price please, Randy, thanks!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

54bullseye

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: 54bullseye on March 03, 2019, 02:52:10 AM
Randy any Fin-Nor's laying around ?   John

Hi John.  I'm sorry to say that I don't have any Fin-Nors at the moment.  I did pick up a couple of Neptuna rods, one for an International 20, with a really beautiful rosewood butt, and the other for a 140 Squidder.  The tip section on the Squidder outfit is an MT70H Silaflex.  It is around 9' overall and would make one heck of a rod to fish 15-20 lb.  It has the original wrap, but a few of the wraps are not in great shape, so I'm thinking of asking Sheridan to re-do it.