Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Really really like the look of that YTS

Bill B

Outstanding brother Bill  ;).  Good job on the YTS.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Long Enuff

I thought I was finished, but my friend in Savannah found some more reels and old tackle linked to the estate. Road trip coming up.

Bill

thorhammer

oh boy....i see a couple SS's and a levelmatic  (a fav) in addition to the usual criminals....

Long Enuff

I finally made the trip to Savannah and made the hopefully last haul. Fourteeen reels, and several tubs of old, some new in the box old tackle including a leather fighting belt, 1200 yard spools of green and white dacron line, 1200 yd spool of mono, hooks, lures and too much to list. Back to the reels they included a Peen 650SS, a 750SS, a 114H, a 113H, a 112H, a Longbeach 68, a Busted up Delmar 285, a 940 Levelmatic, and three Peer 109's.  Next a Zebco 888,  a Spinmaster Pro Series lV ( have no clue what it is), a Shakespear Model FA 1942 date, and a Plueger Rocket #1355. Let the games begin.

thorhammer

Great haul. Get after it!

John

Long Enuff

Where I am at so far with round two:

thorhammer

bhale1

Guess I need to go to more Estate Sales😁
Brett

Maxed Out

Very nice indeed...

...the 109 with smooth red knobs is very early version and the solid red colored knobs are the toughest to find
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Alto Mare

It took Long Enuff to do it! ;D
It's amazing what could be done one at a time, just like reading a book, one page at a time ;)
I see some nice ones...great job!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Long Enuff

My two favorites out of this whole debacle. The YTS Tiburon on a Tiger Lite XHeavy jigging rod which I fished offshore on Tuesday.  Bottom critters didn't stand a chance. The other one a 750SS I have yet to spool with line, but is on the same rod. I upgraded the drags on the 750 from a 3 stack to a thin 5 and has more than I can measure with a 30 lb.  scale. I would never fish it that hard, I don't think the rest of the reel could take it.  Not to mention the small grip on the handle. But they are both nice setups.

El Pescador

Enuff!!!

Have you upgraded your Ratchet & Dogs on  your 750SSreel????

Adam has a option here for you.     http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=16639.0

I have it on my 750SS (Thanks SAL!)    Pull as hard as you want!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Long Enuff

Wayne, I haven't done anything to upgrade the anti reverse dogs, I figured having two as an option is good enough. I am more concerned about the small size of the handle. Do you know of any upgrades for that?

El Pescador

Just Call Sal!!!!

He is your Penn Spinner Guy!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!