Going to Tiburon Wednesday 3/14 to pick up T3N kits. 4+ kits still available.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 09, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

My trip to Tiburon that was scheduled for March 12 to pick up the T3N narrow (1 5/8") frame/spool kits for the 112H was rescheduled because Tiburon did not have the screws for the rod clamp kits.  They have them now and I am going tomorrow afternoon to pick everything up.  I definitely have four silver kits still available, and Tiburon may have made a few extra kits for me in other colors.  If anyone wants one, please let me know.  If it's Wednesday morning, please call me at 805.748.9202 as I may not see my emails or messages.

I can also pick up any Tiburon frames, spools, handles, etc., that you might want at that time.  Please let me know what you are looking for and I will find out if they have it in stock, and if they do I will pick it up for you and ship it to you on Wednesday or Thursday.  

Thanks,

Randy

Reel 224

Randy: If you can get a blue handle to match the kit I would appreciate one.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Reel 224 on March 10, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
Randy: If you can get a blue handle to match the kit I would appreciate one.

Joe

Will do Joe, but Tiburon just called me to reschedule my pick up to Wednesday because they are out of the rod clamp screws.  Their supplier was supposed to deliver them last week but dropped the ball. Tiburon hopes to have them on Monday or Tuesday. I will keep everyone posted.

Sorry about that!

handi2

Randy I do need 2 of the Tiburon T-bar handles for the Shimano 30WLRS. Not the rubber lite handles.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tiburon has already put your handles on my box Keith.  I will send you a PayPal invoice after I pick them up tomorrow.

Thank you,

Randy