On My Way Home With The T3N Kits. PayPal Invoices Out Friday. Shipping Saturday

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 15, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I'm on my way home from Tiburon with the T3N kits.  I should be sending out the PayPal invoices tomorrow and hopefully have all paid orders shipped on Saturday.  I think that you are going to like them!

A couple of assembly issues:  First, just in case this is your first time installing a Tiburon frame, it is important that you liberally grease the threads of all of the screws going into the frame.  Second, you need to use the short screws that Penn uses for the base in the top hole on each side.  If you use the long screws, they will stick out.  If you do not have any of the base screws, then you can shorten the long screws if you are handy, but be careful to not damage the threads.

If anyone needs any good used 112H side plates assemblies or complete reels, I have some.  New Tiburon handles are available for $45 including shipping.  Tiburon does not make a drag star for the 112H/Jigmaster size sleeves.

I still have a few kits that I need to sell.  Please let me know if anyone wants one.

Thank you!

Randy

Fishy247

Hi Randy, I'm probably going to want a second one. The ones you have available are silver, right?

-Mike

CooldadE

Randy,
the checks in the mail for my Silver with a Black Spool kit...
Thanks, Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

tgoff

This is awesome! Looking forward to building and fishing the narrow 112H with this kit.

Thanks again!

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Fishy247 on March 15, 2018, 06:14:14 PM
Hi Randy, I'm probably going to want a second one. The ones you have available are silver, right?

-Mike

That is correct Mike, I have several silver kits still available
Please let me know if you want one.
Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I do Ed.  Would you like me to send you a PayPal invoice?
I will be contacting everyone who ordered kits today or tonight to see if they want invoices.  For those paying by check (with 3% discount), please let me know and I will PM you my address.

Thank you,

Randy

mikeysm

Randy I will pick my kit up on the first. I am trying to avoid paypal whenever possible.

Mike

swill88

Fishy247

That green looks sweet! I'll go ahead and get that silver one in addition to my purple/red one. If it makes it easier on you, I can just get them from you on the 1st. Either way is fine with me, as I'll have my hands full getting my existing gear ready for that trip...

Thanks again Randy!
-Mike

eguinn

Randy send me your addy & I'll get a check i the mail. Hey are you at all interested in the newell 300'c reels? ?ed

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Fishy247 on March 16, 2018, 08:07:49 PM
That green looks sweet! I'll go ahead and get that silver one in addition to my purple/red one. If it makes it easier on you, I can just get them from you on the 1st. Either way is fine with me, as I'll have my hands full getting my existing gear ready for that trip...

Thanks again Randy!
-Mike

That's great Mike!  I will bring both kits with me to Alan's on 3/31.  The total will be $298 minus 3% = $289.  I'm looking forward to seeing you then.  If we get blown out, would you like to send a check or should I send you a PayPal invoice?

Thanks again,

Randy