Hello from SW Florida

Started by Florida Cracker, March 16, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florida Cracker

Used this site many times for schematics on some of my 'coffee grinders' and decided to join. Many thanks to everyone for all the info and tips.
I'm a long time fisherman with lots of vintage stuff that I like to keep in good working order.

Don

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Don!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Mac53

Welcome Don - where in SW Florida are you?  I'm just South of Boca!  Mac

oldmanjoe

Welcome Tampa -valrico area Boy    Joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

handi2

Welcome from NW Florida

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

ReelFishingProblems

Welcome from Valrico, FL too
Nick

happyhooker

Quote from: Florida Cracker on March 16, 2018, 06:09:41 PM
Used this site many times for schematics on some of my 'coffee grinders' and decided to join. Many thanks to everyone for all the info and tips.
I'm a long time fisherman with lots of vintage stuff that I like to keep in good working order.

Don

Welcome; you sound like my kinda guy as far as tackle & there's plenty of us here, ready to share.

Frank

Florida Cracker

I'm just east of Fort Myers along the Caloosahatchee River.

gstours

Welcome,  hope you stay active.   Send us some pictures.   🙆‍♂️

Florida Cracker

Quote from: gstours on March 17, 2018, 05:32:02 PM
Welcome,  hope you stay active.   Send us some pictures.   🙆‍♂️

I'm kind a 'circle hobbyist' I bounce back and forth from fishing, metal detecting, and photography. If I disappear for a while, I will be back. But I am constantly fishing though, so I should be around frequently. Of course, I don't have much in the way of tech help considering I come to you guys for help.

conchydong

Welcome from SE Florida.

Scott

Benni3

Welcome from Salem Virginia,,,,love to fish in fort pierce  ;D

bhale1

Welcome....yep we all come here for help, then start reading all the posts, and before you know it, your gonna learn something new...best site ever for reel help...enjoy it!!
Brett

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !