Main Menu

New member!!

Started by andyfish, March 27, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyfish

;D Just joined, been lurking a long time!!
As far as reel repair experience I HAVE NONE!!
Looking for someone local ( Staten Island New York) that has some and can guide me!!!
Anyone willing to help is much appreciated.
Andrew

xjchad

I'm on the other coast, but welcome!
Great to have you aboard!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

foakes

Welcome aboard, Andy —

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

andyfish

Thanks to all.
Saw there's a guy called Broadway who may be local.
Love to hear from him!!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

sdlehr

Welcome aboard! I'm a little too far south to be of in-person help. We have members in your area. Shoot me a PM if you want long-distance help.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

bhale1

Andrew,
Welcome aboard. There are plenty of people on this site willing to help, so no worries! I would suggest your first move be to scan the site and read the posts about reels you own, and may be interested in servicing....tons of info and tutorials! I'm new here also, and haved learned a great deal from them. Enjoy
Brett....from Southern Az

Reel 224

Andrew: As was said there are a bunch of people that are here to help. I am in NJ close to the island shoot me a pm and I'll give you my number

Joe(Reel 224)
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Midway Tommy

Welcome, Andy! You should be able to find some accomplished help back east but there are a lot of guys here that are willing to help, too.  8)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

swill88

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

handi2

Welcome to the best site ever. Whatever you want can be found here.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Dominick

Hi Andy.  Welcome.  I have a daughter who lives in Staten Island er Staten Italy.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Florida Cracker

Welcome fellow post-lurker. There's a lot of reel experienced people here. Pun intended.