NEED ORDERS NOW FOR T60XN EXTRA NARROW TIBURON 114H FRAME SPOOL KITS!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 29, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

twotone

twotone

Hardy Boy

Todd

LITTLEFISH

Complete reel.  Used maroon side plates are OK.  Black spool & silver frame.  Large size T-bar handle in silver color.  Maybe SS gear sleeve and SS main & pinion gear if you think this is a good idea.  Would like others to chime in on this.  Too bad Tiburon does not make their awesome star drag for this size reel.  Looking for ideas for something besides stock star.  I believe gear ratio is 2.8.1.  Thank you Randy.     DC

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: LITTLEFISH on April 01, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
Complete reel.  Used maroon side plates are OK.  Black spool & silver frame.  Large size T-bar handle in silver color.  Maybe SS gear sleeve and SS main & pinion gear if you think this is a good idea.  Would like others to chime in on this.  Too bad Tiburon does not make their awesome star drag for this size reel.  Looking for ideas for something besides stock star.  I believe gear ratio is 2.8.1.  Thank you Randy.     DC

Thank you for your order Dennis.  I have you covered for the reel and T-Bar handle.  I have a Penn steel 2.8:1 main gear that looks like stainless but I don't know how to tell if it is.  It definitely isn't brass.  I think that their stock pinion gears are stainless, but if I'm wrong, I would appreciate it if someone would please correct me. I don't have a stainless sleeve but I can get you one, and I am sure that we can find you an aftermarket drag star on Alantani.com.

Thanks again,

Randy

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: steelfish on April 01, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
Red & red for me Randy

Thank you Alex!  I hope that you shut down a lot of those big grouper and cabrilla before they get back to their holes with your tricked out 114HXN.  I will let you know when I have a firm ETA. It's looking like I should be able to pick them up towards the end of the week of April 16

Thanks again,

Randy