"Good Friday Special" over Linguine

Started by STRIPER LOU, March 30, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Normally Gracie wants me to make Cioppino and I suggested I make it white this time around. She agreed, something different for a change would be nice.

Chopped and whole clams, PEI mussels, and shrimp. Garlic, onion, fresh parsley, sweet basil, Romano, clam juice, chicken broth, dry white wine, EVOO, and lots of crushed red pepper.

I served her up and she wasn't saying much. I got the nod and the comment was, its restaurant quality, and I new I'd done good.

I'm usually reasonable happy but I have to tell you, after this meal I'm very happy!!

We were clearing the table and she said she was stuffed,  .... Ditto was my comment!  A little Bailey's drizzled over a scoop of vanilla ice cream made for the perfect ending!

All have a great evening,  ..  Lou

Vintage Offshore Tackle

steelhead_killer

><)))">

conchydong

That looks great! I had to settle for some grilled Almaco Jack for my Good Friday meal.
My best friend is taking his wife to Cedar Key (FL) this weekend for their anniversary and I told him to bring me back a few sacks of clams as that is the major clam farm area in Florida. Looking forward to trying to duplicate something as good as your dish when my clams arrive.

Scott

Tiddlerbasher

David Hall

Looks fabulous Lou, send some my way!

Reel 224

Ruth and I had fish tonight but your meal look better.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Long Enuff

That looks awesome! I am up for something along that line myself in the not too distant future!

swill88

Swami805

Man that looks sooo good. Took my grandsons to IHOP. Pancakes for dinner but the company made up for it
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Long Enuff

STRIPER LOU

Yummo! Lookin good Bill!

..............Lou

Alto Mare

One of my favorite dish! You guys are making me hungry, good thing it's time to put the Lamb on the grill :).

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.