New cedar plugs hot off the lathe

Started by mmayo, April 06, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmayo

I have made quite a few of these and these may be my best.

Kites fly the highest against the wind, not with it.

Bryan Young

Quote from: mmayo on April 06, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
I have made quite a few of these and these may be my best.

Are you selling these?  I'd be interested in the burl and Purple Heart.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Mark are those 5" or 6"? I'm also interested in the 6" if possible. Undecided on the wood type at the moment...all look great.

Your craftsman speaks for itself!

Best,
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

Sorry Mark those are the worst I've ever seen. I'll do you a favour and take 'em off your hands no charge ;)

Lovely work as always :)

Alto Mare

All look so darn good and couldn't decide on the wood type, so I got them all :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bhale1

;D ;D.... They are nice aren't they! Works of art, actually... Put them to the test Sal!!
Brett

Alto Mare

Quote from: bhale1 on April 08, 2018, 03:58:30 AM
;D ;D.... They are nice aren't they! Works of art, actually... Put them to the test Sal!!
Brett
This was your fault...you got me started on these by sending me one last year ;D

bhale1

Good morning Sal😁
Yeah...when I ordered them I truly thought they were even better in person. We had just returned from a trip, and that was the type of plugs the deckhand's tied to one of the loaner rods. It was the one getting bit. These are much nicer. The girls each picked thier favorite from the mixed batch, and you and I got the other two😁

Stay inside, I think more weather coming your way....or it might have already blown thru....
Brett