PENN 29L-100 Aluminum Spool in Silver or Red

Started by Black Pearl, April 10, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

MysticParts (aka Scott's Bait & Tackle) will carry this item as well. I just got a confirmation from Mo.

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

Black Pearl

By the way, since this spool is the same size as Squidder 146, but the spool shaft is different, so I will made some for Squidder 146 spool as well as soon as I find a 146 spool.

Decker

Quote from: Black Pearl on April 11, 2018, 03:09:10 PM
By the way, since this spool is the same size as Squidder 146, but the spool shaft is different, so I will made some for Squidder 146 spool as well as soon as I find a 146 spool.

WOWEE!!!

thorhammer

farmer56

farmer 56 here  ...  i  have  a  NOS  aluminum  spool  keta    sold  me....   i  could  let  you  use  it  for  pattern.......  let  me  know.... Dennis          farmer  out

Black Pearl

Quote from: farmer56 on April 11, 2018, 03:22:34 PM
farmer 56 here  ...  i  have  a  NOS  aluminum  spool  keta    sold  me....   i  could  let  you  use  it  for  pattern.......  let  me  know.... Dennis          farmer  out

Hey Farmer,

I got one.

Thank you.

mo65

146 spools...that's sweet music to the ears!  ;D
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

xjchad

WOW, these are going to be awesome! Thanks!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

JRD

Alan I'm in for one of each when they are ready.  Would love a red 146

Black Pearl

Quote from: JRD on April 14, 2018, 03:24:50 AM
Alan I'm in for one of each when they are ready.  Would love a red 146

It will be silver and red.

Black Pearl

This item will be here in 2 weeks. I just changed the price from $44.99 to $39.99. The 146 spool has not started yet. I will send the 146 spool to my resource shortly.

Decker

Quote from: Black Pearl on June 22, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
This item will be here in 2 weeks. I just changed the price from $44.99 to $39.99. The 146 spool has not started yet. I will send the 146 spool to my resource shortly.
Priced very competitively. 8)

Black Pearl

These items are in stock now. You can get it from my online store.

fishhawk

When can we expect the squidder spools please?

George6308

Just finished installing a silver Pro Challenger 29-100 spool in a 100 Surfmaster. Fitted with no problems, reel spools very smoothly. Quality made part. Thank you Alan for supplying them.