Fishing Tackle Sale Today 4/14 in Arroyo Grande Rockfish, Salmon Gear, Lots More

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, April 14, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Here's what we are going to have for sale today, April 14, from 9:00AM until 4:00PM at 134 Nelson St. in Arroyo Grande:

New and used So. Cal. surface iron and yo-yo jigs. Tady, Salas, etc.

Good used rock cod and ling cod jigs for both deep and shallow water, most of them for $1-$3.

4 nasty old wooden tackle boxes that need work (broken hinges, latches, missing handles, etc.). Take all 4 for $20.

Good used 1 1/2, 2, 3 and 4 lb lead weights (sinkers) for $2/lb, or take 'em all for $1.50/lb.

Salmon trolling lures: Apex, hoochies and spoons.

Yellowtail surface and yo-yo iron: Salas, Tady, etc.

Some good used high quality rods that need work, mostly guides replaced.

And lots more

Hope to see you there, but if you can't make it today, call or text Randy at 805.748.9202.  We accept PayPal and ship worldwide.

pjstevko

How much for the surface irons? Would you ship?

I need irons for my first yellowtail to in the fall...

Vintage Offshore Tackle

No problem shipping lures PJ.  The surface iron in the photo runs from $3-$5 for everything except for the vintage the Tady 45s, which are a little bit more expensive.  There is also a Salas J-Pot in there, that's a good swimming jig.

Thanks,

Randy

Swami805

Hey Randy what constitutes a vintage 45?  Is there a way to tell them apart from new ones?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

eguinn

I've got some that are a flat back, not concave, same thing goes for some C's that I have.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D