Hello, new member from the Midwest.

Started by JNG3, April 15, 2018, 01:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JNG3

Hello. Name is Jim. I live in Illinois. I spend most of my time outdoors. About half of that is fishing with vintage or older tackle.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

bhale1

David Hall

festus

Midway Tommy

Welcome from Nebraska, Jim, enjoy your visits. There's a lot of information to digest here.
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

oc1

A guy after my own heart.  Welcome.
-steve

Crow

Hello, back !  Where abouts in Illinois ? I'm about 30 miles from the Quad Cities, right on the Rock River.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

JNG3

Opposite side of state. 30 miles east south east of Champaign/Urbana.

Swami805

Fish vintage gear? you'll like it here. Welcome
Do what you can with that you have where you are

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

happyhooker

gstours

Welcome Jim,  glad you're here, I've never been close to where you live.  It's a big world 🌍. As an Alaska transplant it's all about outdoor stuff for me.   Fishing 🎣 means water 💦 ,  we get that.  🤦‍♀️